Robinswood Financial offers one free consultation to anyone whom it would benefit, without obligation. You can choose whether you want to meet in person or by telephone.
During our first consultation, you will get answers to the following questions:
- Am I on track to have the assets needed to meet my life goals?
- Are my investments properly diversified?
- Will my portfolio protect me from a financial disaster?
- How much do I need to save to retire?
- When can I retire?
- How do I live off of my assets?
- How much can I afford to spend?
- How long will my money last?
- Can I afford to give to my children or give to charity?
As we answer your questions in this first consultation, expect the unexpected:
- Expect to be surprised. Our meeting with you is not a sales pitch. We value your time and make every effort to answer all your questions.
- Expect us to focus on learning about your priorities and investment concerns.
- Expect us to listen hard and ask insightful questions that cover your values, lifestyle, family, goals, and time horizons.
- Expect us to painstakingly review your existing investments and evaluate how well they are serving you. This includes discussing past investment experience.
- Expect us to carefully assess your risk tolerance.
- Expect us to make conservative recommendations regarding a future in which you may live longer than you think, spend more than you planned, and face inflation worse than expected, while coping with markets that may underperform.
We invite every client to meet with us at least once every quarter to review their portfolio.
To get started, please fill out the confidential questionnaire. The questionnaire provides us with insight regarding your life circumstances and your goals so that we can prepare for our consultation.
After completing the questionnaire, print it out and fax it to our secure fax line at (425) 296-1612. Note that this fax machine is located in a private, locked office, so your confidential information remains secure. Save the printout for your records.
If you prefer, you can print out your completed questionnaire and either mail it or drop it by our offices at 3425 Carillon Point – Building 3000, 4th Floor – Kirkland, WA 98033.
Within a few days after you submit your questionnaire, one of our advisors will call to schedule your consultation, which can be conducted in person or over the telephone.